Wednesday, April 8, 2015

To start: our cat Sneaker




Hello there! 

Thanks so much for stopping by this new,  humble little blog. I've created this space as a place to document my most recent photography projects. Hopefully, over time, it will grow from a collection of my small/personal projects into a space to share photos with clients.  That is my goal, after all: to gain enough experience in order to use my passion for photography to serve others.

I can't think of a more appropriate beginning than to feature our cat Sneaker. To us, she's such a special little creature--our sweet baby girl.  For me, she acts as such a great test subject for photographs. She's black (difficult to capture her features), she doesn't follow directions (never sits still when you want her to), she's beautiful (makes me want to keep trying).

Please feel free to leave comments or to email me. I love getting feedback and new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment